Studio Seven Center for Creative Studies
- Registration/Tuition: There will be a $20 registration fee (each additional family member is $10) assessed at the time of enrollment. This fee reserves the student’s place in class, and is non-refundable. Tuition is a 45-week fee divided into 10 equal monthly payments (August-May). The tuition is determined by the amount of classes taken by the entire family, not each individual student. Please note, tuition fees are due on the FIRST lesson of every month, and are the same, whether or not there are 3, 4 or 5 lessons in any given month. We DO NOT prorate tuition, or provide refunds for classes missed. We will, however, allow the student to attend a make-up lesson in a like class. If you decide to drop a class, please provide a two-week notice. If payment is not received by the 10th of each month, a $10 late fee will be added to the account.
- Calendar: Please see the calendar of events on our website (http://www.studiosevenpg.com) for all important dates and events. If there is a reason that the studio needs to close with little warning, all efforts will be made to contact the parent/caregiver via cellular phone or email. It will then be posted on our website, followed by an update on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ studiosevenflorida.com).
- Payment: Studio Seven Center for Creative Studies takes payment via cash, check or credit/debit card. Checks may be made payable to Studio Seven, and a $25 fee will be assessed for all returned checks. Receipts are available from the receptionist, or may be e-mailed to you. To avoid potential late fees, it is suggested that you set up an automatic payment, should your bank offer this service. The tuition fee is NOT inclusive of dance apparel, footwear, costume costs, accessories, recital fees or tickets; these are additional expenses.
- Attire: It is essential for students to be in proper dance attire when participating. Please see the class description page on our website for specific requirements for each class. Acceptable clothing includes: tights, leotards, dance skirts, dance pants, leggings, and non-baggy t-shirts and sweatpants. If the student is wearing a leotard, shorts, and/or a skirt, dance tights are required. Bare midriffs are NOT allowed. Hair must be pulled back and completely off of the face (for ballet, a bun is required). Aside from small stud earrings, no jewelry is permitted while dancing. Studio Seven Center for Creative Studies is NOT responsible for lost or stolen belongings, so please ensure that personal items are left at home. Proper footwear is critical both for technique, and in the prevention of injury. Suggested footwear and tights are available for purchase in studio. Satin slippers are NOT approved footwear.
- Pick-up/Drop-off Procedures: Please ensure your student is dropped off with adequate time for drinks, restroom use, and for putting shoes on, as to minimize classroom disruption. Please also ensure that your student is picked up within 15 minutes of the end of his or her class.
- Classroom Observation: UPDATE: There has been a temporary halt on anyone other than students entering the building due to COVID-19 concerns. Parents are not permitted inside of the dance room unless invited by the instructor. This helps the instructor to maintain the complete attention of the student, and negate any distraction that may be caused by family members and friends being in attendance. We do have observation windows, but please refrain from gathering at the window for extended periods of time. We understand the importance of seeing the progress that your student is making, so official observation days will be scheduled throughout the year. Please see the calendar of events on our website. If you need to speak with an instructor, please see the receptionist or Ms. Casey to schedule an appointment.
Thank you in advance for your attention to these important policies and procedures. Your adherence will ensure that we have a great year!